1. Be punctual and regular in lectures,
practicals don't miss any, for some courses
attendance carry marks.
2. Take notes extensively both during
lectures and even practicals or even field trips.
3. Don't joke with assignments, tests, term
paper, reports, field trips. Take them very
serious. These small things make up your
continuous assessment even to your GPA
4. Read the notes of every lecture, the day
you had the lecture, no matter how small or big they are.
5. Make sure you cover everything you've
been taught previously in a particular
course before attending the next class.
6. Be smart, you don't have to read a whole
textbook to have first class in Nigerian
university just make sure you give full
attention to school work and watch every
lecturer know what they like and dislike,
obey ALL their instructions.
7.To be frank with you, up to 95% of what
would be set in exams is from your note so
know your note inside-out.
8.Get closer to God, Join a fellowship on
campus, you won't have time for girls,
partying and all these social vices.
If you carry out No. 4,5 and 7 very well you
would just be revising for exams.
#Attitude is everything - Build and ALWAYS
maintain a Positive Attitude - #I can