Tuesday

How women can be kissed...



Kisses are more than a meeting of the
lips. When done well, they’re a form of
communication, a surefire way to tell a
woman “I want you” and “I love you.”
When done badly, kisses can be… well,
the kiss of death for a new relationship. So, forgive us for asking but how do your kisses rate?


You’ve probably been smooching for so many years that you take your skills for
granted. Stop for a moment and think
about it though: Are you really good at
it? Could your repertoire use some
refreshing?
To help any man become an even
better kisser, we went on a fact-finding
mission. Below, nine women reveal
what makes them go weak at the
knees. (Is some of this information
contradictory? Well, yes; what can I
say? One woman’s thrill is another
woman’s turn-off. Love is like that
sometimes.) Now go ahead and read
their stories, and then put these
insider insights to work for you.


PUT SOME PASSION IN IT
“We want to be kissed slowly, constantly, and passionately, all over… like you really
mean it! We want to be kissed long,
slow, deep and hard — all at once.” “
Cynthia Garrett, actress/television
host and “Hip Girl” blogger 


INCH OVER AND MAKE THAT MOVE
Slowly “Never ask a woman if you can
kiss her. If you really can’t read the
signs, you are better off not even
trying. What does work? Getting closer
and closer without touching builds
tension, and that leads to the ultimate
lip-lock.” “ Amy Sacco , owner of NYC
clubs Bungalow 8 and Lot 61


WATCH OUT FOR THE NOSE
“A deep hot kiss for me means mouth on
mouth, the perfect alignment of noses,
and a hand inching up to hold the back
of my neck.” “ Elizabeth Lippman ,
photographer


TRY A BANDIT KISSING TECHNIQUE
“A kiss doesn’t have to be face-to-face to
be breathtaking. When my husband
and I first started dating, I was
standing at a bar ordering a drink
when he came up behind me, put his
arms around my waist and kissed the
side of my neck, right under my ear. It
literally sent shivers down my spine. I
remember thinking: ‘Wow! I hope this
relationship lasts!’” “ Kimberly Lewis,
magazine editor


ALWAYS BE A GENTLEMAN
“A man needs to have the right amount of
confidence and gentleness to deliver a
good kiss. Being over-confident is a big
turn-off for me. I hate when a guy is so
full of himself that he goes in for the
kiss when you haven’t given him a
single signal yet to do so. Yuck!” “
Danna Weiss, fashion expert and
founder, consciousjewelry.com


PUT YOUR FINGERS IN HER HAIR
I like to have my hair stroked while kissing
or having him pull my head closer.
Men taking control is a total turn-on.”
“ Melissa de la Cruz , best-selling
author of the Blue Bloods series


THE POWER OF EYE CONTACT
“I love it when a guy stops kissing me for a moment, places his hand on my face, and then just stares at me like he could devour me before going in for another kiss — that
is just heaven.” “ Carmindy , author
and makeup artist/beauty expert for
TLC’sWhat Not To Wear


DELIVER THE SWEETEST SERIES OF SMOOCHES
“After a make-out session,
end it with a hint of sweetness… like a
tiny peck on each cheek, then the tip of
the nose, and then the forehead. That
mix of naughty and nice sends chills
up my spine.Yum.” “ Alexandra Bellak,
real estate agent

Article culled from Match.com and written by Karen Robinovitz

No comments: