Monday

Arsenal Goalscorer, Jack Wilshere Reflects on West Brom Match

Arsenal earned a hard-fought point at the
Hawthorns on Sunday afternoon a second half
Jack Wilshere goal was enough to cancel out
West Brom's first half goal.
The Gunners nearly went on to grab the winner
through Olivier Giroud , but it wasn't to be and
the London side had to settle for another
point, enough to keep them at the top of the
table.
Speaking to the press after the match, Jack
Wilshere acknowledged his new role in the
midfield and also answered a question about
the smoking incident that was all over the
media earlier in the week.
"It was a tough game, coming here is never
easy. We're happy with a point and at the end
of the day, we'll look back at this game at the
end of the season and say its a good point its a
tough place to come.
"Yea, it was a tough game for me, I'm not used
to playing on the wing - I'm still learning it and
getting used to it. But I'm happy to do it for
the team. I'm part of a really good here, so
you know its tough to get your place. But I got
a goal which is nice. I've always said I want to
score a few more goals and hopefully when you
score one a few more come.
"At the end of the day, when it comes to the
weekend you have to do your job. Footballers
have to do their job and today we done it
well."
Arsenal go into the international break level on
points with Liverpool at the top of the table.

No comments: