Thursday

TheTop Ten comedy series....this series would make you laugh your butts off.

1. Friends

I love Friends show. It is like my best friend! I have it
all loaded in my pc and I need to watch one episode
daily at the end of my day. Its hilarious and you can
totally connect to it. Even though it has been many
years since it went off, it still feels like its so new and
contemporary. Its simply wow..! A real fun treat for 21
minutes..! It has got everything in it..! Makes you
laugh and forget everything else you carry in your
head.

The best comedy of all time. Is friends. My Favorited
character. Is Ross he is so funny. And Every time. I
see him he just makes me laugh

I was not even born when Friends came out in 1994
and in 2004 when it ends I was a little kid.. But then a
started seeing it and.. Waoh now I really love it, I
enjoy every time I see it!

2. How I Met Your Mother

That should be after Friends. It is LEGENDARY.
All Other Shows are LEGENDARY ADJACENT
Its Far too good
I am in love with it "
Can't compare it with any other show. It has always
began with Laughter and ends with laughter

Too funny to miss!
Barney is one character that the show can't do
without!

Better then Friends? That is a question most people
ask me, and it is hands down better, the humour and
the extremely clever writing just make it too good, how
it also tackles some serious issues make your
attachment with the characters grow, something which
wasn't really forthcoming in the other comedies.

3. The Simpsons

There's a reason why it will have 25 seasons and over
550 episodes, because it's the best comedy show ever.
No other show can compete with the amount of talent
this show brings to ever episode.
Seriously? South Park better than Simpsons? The
Simpsons are America's most loved family. They've got
the most number of characters. Homer Simpson is the
funniest guy on earth... I think Two and a half men,
The Outdoor man, Home Improvement, Arrested
Development and Everybody loves Raymond must be
on the top ten too
you can't beat the Simpsons. They have done
everything possible and continue to do more even if
quality has dropped a bit.

4. Seinfeld

For a show about nothing, it sure was funny. Jerry,
George, Kramer, and Elaine are the greatest comedy
quartet of all time, each an iconic T.V. character. I
could go on, but in the interest of being succinct...
Yada yada yada, greatest T.V. comedy ever.

I can literally not believe that Seinfeld was not number
one on the list. There wasn't any of these other shows
that could have existed without Seinfeld blazing the
trails of comedy.

There is something truly unique about the way
Seinfeld approaches comedy. And notice that it's main
characters are all rather "bad" people. I see numerous
comedies today that emulate the Seinfeld formula
well, for instance "Sunny in Philly" and "The League"
both seem to owe quite a bit to Seinfeld.

5. South Park

Unlike Family Guy, this show is actually funny and the
quality of the storyline and gags are outstanding for a
cartoon, or for a comedy show in general.
The offensive, racist and sexist humor is by far the
funniest kind of humor you can expect from a T.V.
show. If I had to compare it to another show, all I can
think of is "the Ali G Show", by the makers of Borat,
Brüno and The Dictator.
Who doesn't like it? Thanks to the show's crude and
simple animation style, creators Trey Parker and Matt
Stone are often able to produce new installments in a
matter of days, allowing them to spoof current events
as they unfold.
Mandy1995

South park rules... Friends sucks and how I met your
mother wouldn't have crack'd the top 100 if it wasn't
a primetime show that was airing right now, How I
Met Your Mother will be forgotten in a couple years
but south park will live forever as the pinnacle of
television satire!

6. Family Guy

the office?... friends?...
PETER GRIFFIN IS THE MAN!

The Inbetweeners, Malcolm In The Middle and Family
Guy, my favorite series of all time.

family guy I have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 there class gettin 8
should be number 1

7. The Big Bang Theory

The sheltered lives of four friends, who combined
know more than you could ever hope to learn in a 100
lifetimes... Assuming you had an additional 99
lifetimes, which you don't, rendering this conversation
pointless. Bazinga

One of the most intelligent shows on T.V.. And
extremely hilarious no doubt. Timeless and
unmissable.

Though they are supposed to be called nerds, but this
show portrays the hidden truth of the lives of them,
and it really turns out to be hilarious. I can't think of
any one reason why this show is 8th on this list ( as of
now) may be it can get its much deserved #1 place.

8. The Office (U.S.)

Who knew how funny a mockumentary about the
workaday lives of employees for a paper company in
Scranton, Pennsylvania could be. Always leaves me
smiling and satisfied... That's what she said.

greatest show ever? yes! I only wish it wasn't
approaching its final season!
dez
Seen every episode and I think of the older seasons as
the good old days. Quote from the office:
Andy: I wish there was a way to know you're in the
good old days before you've actually left them.

9. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Nothing to learn, nothing to love. All you got to do is
keep your brain in the refrigerator and watch this
show, because the more you try to make sense of
what the characters do, the more like them you will
be. Classic comedy, great plots!

Guys this show is amazing, funny as hell
Did you know the writers of this show are the actors
themselves?
One of the best show... Love it

10. Monty Python's Flying Circus

Best comedy series ever, I am only 19 and massively
in to this show, the comedy proves to be timeless and
has stood the grand test of time because they have a
substantially large youthful fan base. This show has
paved the way for more controversial styles of
comedy, this really deserves to be number 1!

Class, the best of the best, but the current comedy
trend is different, therefore with the current
standards, I think monty python can't be compared
with the present day shows, nonetheless for someone
from the 70's and the 80's, this is the best.

Doesn't deserve to be number 10 this is one of the
most influental shows and really funny but seriously
guys vote this is the best show on the list.

The Contenders

11The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I don't know why this is only 11! This is easily the
funniest T.V. show ever!

What could be better then the fresh prince of belair
Other great show here's lucy, friends and... Love them
all
Will Smith at his best

12. Malcolm in the Middle

I have never laughed out loud so much as when I
watch Malcolm in the Middle! The dialogue is so fast
and witty that I have to keep rewinding it to hear the
jokes I missed due to my laughter drowning the next
scene out. Every line is written to perfection and
delivered the same way. There are almost TOO MANY
funny lines in most episodes that it seems like a waste
to not spread them out over many more seasons. They
take every possible situation to the extreme of both
poles and deliver a perfect sarcastic, satirical
experience.
Its not popular anymore but this show is what comedy
shows should be.
Many think that it's for kids but its totally ment for
grown-ups.

13. Arrested Development

I'm sorry, but this show isn't just a contender. There
are so many jokes in this show you'll have to watch
each individual episode thousands of times to get each
joke and all of them are hilarious! There is no unfunny
character on this show and no unfunny episode. If
anyone wanted to try this show out, I would suggest
watching the first 3 seasons first. The new season was
ok but for me didn't quite cut it (i wish it did). There
are so many great things about this show. Give it a try
if you haven't!

The funniest show ever made... EVER MADE...
EVERRRRR
i also enjoy the office... how I met your mother...
scrubs...
BUT THIS SHOW IS FAR SUPERIOR

Absolutely better than half of the stuff on this list. It is
one of the most clever shows on T.V..
It is so genius,
filled with inside jokes, callbacks to earlier episodes,
and satire. Too bad it got canceled. It was too smart
for people. Instead all of the idiots were watching 2
and a Half Men and Family Guy.
More comments about Arrested Development

14. The Inbetweeners

I hope you guys are talking about the UK version,
because it is absolutely amazing.

15. Martin

Funniest sitcom of all time hands down. No T.V. show
was funnier than Martin and we might not get another
on this level of funny
This is the funniest show I've seen every episode and
I love it.

16. Only Fools and Horses

Best show ever, don't need to be an Englishman to
enjoy this, this is great... My favorite episode Three for
tea
It may not make people laugh as much but it is just
better and more imaginative than the shows like family
guy. I love the episode: 'To Hull and back'
thedoctor

"thedoctor" I guess your American then you just don't
get English comedy unless your English this is the
greatest comedy of all time pure genesis
More comments about Only Fools and Horses.

17. That 70's Show

Between all the circles in the basement, Red's
emphatic "dumbass" remarks, and a burnt-out hippie
named Leo this show has some hilarious moments.
The awesome intro song also by far the best for any
T.V. show ever.

What the hell is wrong with people?
This has to be ranked #1!
Greatest comedy of all time!

One of the best comedy show of all time

18. American Dad

Funniest animated show on T.V. right now. If only it
was more popular than its inferior counterpart, Family
Guy.
MotherFucker
Stan smith is legendary

19. Two and a Half Men

I love this show! It's an amazing mix of dirty humour
and amusing 'real life' situations. It's very enjoyable
for a laugh and some fun! The entire show appears to
be dedicated to making the audience laugh at the
character's dilemmas and it is very amusing to see
how everyone's situation entwines and makes into a
large but hilarious plot. The entire cast is very amusing
and their voices, attitudes, appearances and body
language portray their characters to their full
potential.

I can't believe this show isn't number 1, funniest you
will ever see. The show is ingenious, dirty humor
might make it awkward between you and your mom.
Laugh out loud watch it. Watch watch watch watch
watch watch watch watch watch watch which it know!
Did I mention watch the show.

Charlie lives the perfect life. Different girl every night,
beach-house in Malibu, filthy rich (talking about the
character, not necessarily Charlie Sheen). But he does
have to put up with his brother Alan and his nephew
Jake. It all makes for a funny show, even more so
when Jake wasn't such a half-man any more.

20. Scrubs

I love this show. I don't watch much T.V. Because I
usually find it repetitive and boring, but I have seen
every episode of Scrubs. It always holds my attention,
as as crazy as it usually is, it even has serious
moments that really make you think. My husband and
I usually make a face something like O_O several
times throughout an episode.
I just love this show. Probably the only show that
made me cry. You should definitely give it a shot,
trust me, you won't regret it. I couldn't write a better
ending even if I tried.
The best show ever. Every single person should take
time on watching one show, its LEGENDARY and will
win your heart like it did mine.

21. Saturday Night Live

Try watching 1980-2000 because after 2000 it sucks...

22. Futurama

This and Robot Chicken undoubtedly deserve higher
placement on this list. However, Futurama furthered
what Matt Groening accomplished even with the likes
of the Simpsons, with utterly hilarious, but also well
conceived, characters, and endlessly entertaining
plotlines. The Simpsons is a classic, but which show is
funnier, and more consistently so? Futurama.
(Somebody with a profile, please, please, PLEASE post
Aqua Teen Hunger Force. )
Best ever comedy, with a lot of intellectual depth.

23. Modern Family

The best comedy show ever!

By far the best comedy show I have seen! Very funny
with high quality humor.

The funniest show ever!

24. Fawlty Towers

this is the funniest show of al times!

the best, the mos imaginative, the best acting, john
cleese, s humor,... the funiest ever!
I just want to say the office uk is better than the office
us
25. SpongeBob SquarePants

Best animated comedy. Almost every episode can give
you, at least me, a joyful laugh or smile.

26. Mr. Bean

Mr Bean was such a great show. It brought so much
comedy to us when we watch it. I wish that they could
of made more episodes of Mr Bean so more people
will watch the show. Some people watch Mr Bean on
YouTube and some people have the DVD of Mr Bean.
Anyway, Mr Bean is still one of the best comedy shows
of all time.

27. Community

I can't express how much I love this show, it is so
original and different without being ridiculous and has
so much fun and excitement in every episode without
repeating itself. Has so many hilarious moments and
scenarios that makes it fun to watch, I've watched so
many comedies such as friends, scrubs, big bang
theory, how I met your mother, modern family,
Seinfeld, Simpsons and more but community is
number one for me and it only has three seasons out.

The only reason this show isn't in the top 5 right now
(like it should be) is because not many people have
seen it. But this shows is HANDS DOWN my favorite
show of all time. Classic characters that are new and
refreshing. It's rolling on the floor laughing funny!
Super original once you've watch it all you'll want to
go to Greendale!

Fantastic Show. Brimming with originality and excellent
concepts and with a fantastic team of actors and
writers. The jokes and storylines are very funny and
episodes can go into groundbreaking formats, yet still
being down-to-earth and deep with feeling (eg: The
stop-motion clay christmas episode). More people
really should watch this show.

28. The King of Queens
29. My Name Is Earl, Karma is a bitch!
30. Blackadder

This is definitely one of the funniest shows ever.
Rowan Atkinson succeeds better in this show than any
else playing a dumb prince of the English Royal Family
in four different historical eras, of course causing all
kinds of hilarious mishaps.
Actually Atkinson played the wily butler in most. It was
Dr House aka Hugh Laurie who played the buffoon
prince. Still I agree, most wonderful comedy ever.

31. Everybody Loves Raymond

This show is so real and down to earth and relatable!
Its hilarious too! Haha there will never be a great
show like this in a long time. How I Met Your Mother
and the big bang theory suck compared to Everybody
loves Raymond!

32. I Love Lucy

Superb series. Top class indeed.

33. Frasier

A show revolving around a psychiatrist who hosts a
radio call-in show, but always has something wrong in
his life or on his mind that he can't let go. Full of
sarcasm and witty humor, Frasier is a show that can
drive you crazy... And make you laugh.

The Inkeepers episode in the second season is perhaps
the most hilarious of all the episodes. This show is an
absolute classic, every episode will make you chuckle.
Also look for the "oor Jam" in season 10 I think you
won't stop laughing.
As good as comedy writing gets. One of the most
beautifully crafted sitcoms of all time. This show
combines witty exchanges with laugh out loud farce!
The ski lodge, series 5 is an absolute classic.

34. Father Ted

I've watched every episode of this a hundred times,
and it is still laugh out loud hilarious, the sign of a
truly classic comedy! Without a doubt one of the
greatest comedies of all time, and in my opinion it's
the best ever made!

35. The Office (UK)

The fact that the US version is rated higher than this
upsets me, Ricky Gervais is a comedy genius

More than just a comedy... touching, brilliantly acted
and bloody great.

British comedy at its best. Cringe fest.

36. Married With Children

By far my all time favorite comedy show! I pretty
much watch it whenever it's on... I just love it.

every episode is just fantastic

Who can forget Al Bundy. This show is such a classic

37. The Fairly Odd Parents

I love these shows! It should be Number 1!
I love this show! It shold be Number 1!

38. Everybody Hates Chris

The best comedy show Chris rock has ever done.
Funny as hell. Chris rock is simply awesome. Simply
Terrific. The show is FUNNY, most of the shows listed
are not as god as Everybody Hates Chris.

39. The Cosby Show

Loved it simply awesome

40. My Wife and Kids

This is my favorite nick at nite show. My favorite
character is Claire the middle child.
41. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Nice Hindi Comedy serires... After such a long time...

42. M*A*S*H

This show is hilarious! You see, if Psych on USA
network was on here, I would be all over that, but
M*A*S*H is a very hilarious show! It is about doctors
in World War 1 that help solders when they are
injured. The characters have a lot of humer and it
keeps you laughing!

43. Dad's Army
44. F.I.R.
45. Curb Your Enthusiasm
46. Beavis and Butt-head
47. The Three Stooges

just the best for everything the sound effects are also
great
I cannot believe my eyes, the generation actually
knows about good shows!?!?!
luisprado
48. Becker
49. The Wayans Bros.
50. Not Going Out
51. The Royle Family
52. Office Office
53. Comedy Circus
54. Chappelle's Show

Funniest show of all time. Made fun of different races,
but only to show you how stupid each stereotype was.
Neal and Dave are comedy legends.
Best show ever that's all I have to say
55. Full House

This my favorite show along with home improvement
and the middle. My favorite character is Michelle. This
will cheer you up after you watch it. I can relate this
to myself and my family. Even my 8 year brother and
cousin like this show. This is a perfect family show.

I love this Jodie sweetin (Stephanie Tanner) when she
was little so cute
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WORLD! I HAVE
NEVER EVER LOVED A SHOW MORE THAN THIS ONE.
Though I am a little surprised Full House is 55.

56. Robot Chicken

Even though this show can be hit or miss, the writing
is much better than that of lazy family guy who show
full songs by conway twitty. That made me want to kill
myself. Also, the office is the dumbest show I've ever
seen. And friends was boring.

57. Some Mothers Do 'Ave Em
58. The Andy Griffith Show
59. Parks and Recreation
Amazing cast that clicks and works so well together!
There's a great combination of fast paced comedy
(similar to Arrested Development) and also subtlety
and realism (like The Office or 30 Rock). Defies
stereotype that "women aren't funny" through Amy
Poehler's, Rashida Jones', Retta's, and Aubrey Plaza's
vibrant and skilled comedic abilities.
I like watching this during office hours and they are all
funy.

60. Jessie

I love that show so much, I just wish they would keep
it down with the laugh track.

61. Jeannie Aur Juju
62. Corner Gas
63. Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
64. Flight of the Conchords
65. Chidiya Ghar
66. The Jamie Foxx Show
67. Keeping Up Appearances

Not an episode where I didn't laugh like a hyena. The
episode "Please Mind your Head" is one of the
funniest episodes of all time!
68. Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
69. Psych
Come on! Gus and Shawn! 'enough said!
jdrobles
70. Drake and Josh
71. Ed, Edd n Eddy
72. Love Thy Neighbour
73. Real Husbands of Hollywood
74. New Girl
75. Allo Allo
76. iCarly
77. The Goodies
78. Little Britain

"I'm the only gay in the village" & "Eeh, Eh, Eeehh"..
Awesome stuff

Funny stuff, "Ya I like it! ".
beckihrh
79. Picnic Face
80. White Van Man
81. Summer Heights High
82. Spaced
83. Bhai Bhaiya Aur Brother
84. The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
85. Workaholics
Adam is a blumbering idiot of hilarity, Blake is
inbetween dumb and smart, and Ders brings that
jocky swagger. This show is hilarious. It's worth a view
or two thousand.
Comedy at its best!
86. According to Jim
87. Da Ali G Show
Sacha Baron Cohen's original show that led to the
massive Hollywood hits, Borat and Bruno.
88. Tosh.
89. Whose Line Is It Anyway
Can't believe no1 even thought of this. I did rate it
after Friends and before how I met your mother.
Stand-up comedy at it's best. Each episode just cracks
you up! The best for me.
Always makes me laugh! Love it!
Always new games and I can watch them over and
over!
The best comedy show of all time. Period
Love Ryan styles and Colin.
90. Mind Your Language
91. 2 Broke Girls
Hilarious show... Sad that it is so behind in the list
Still needs to gain fame.. But AWESOME show!
92. Drawn Together
93. Steptoe and Son
94. Sab Golmaal Hai
95. Are We There Yet?
96. Mrs. Brown's Boy
AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS BEST COMEDY SHOW OF ALL
TIME...
97. George Lopez
98. My Hero
99. In Living Color
100. Coupling (UK)
It was awesome.
i am disappointed that the show ended.

No comments: